19 Sep World Flavors Show
Calling all student performers for a brand new show highlighting the diversity of dance!
Our November 4 “World Flavors” show will be a multi-cultural celebration of dance featuring African, Bollywood, Belly Dance and other styles.
In addition to fabulous student group numbers, the show will include solos from our team of amazing instructors and perhaps a few special guests.
The choreography will be designed so that dancers of all levels can shine. No prior experience required to join the African, Belly Dance or Monday Bollywood group. The Wednesday Bollywood group will present an advanced beginner/intermediate level routine best suited for those with prior dance background.
The show will be held on Nov. 4 at Plays & Players Theater at 7:30 pm. Participants must commit to attending all sessions to learn the full routine and stage blocking.
Space is limited and performance series often sell out, so register as soon as you can if you’d like to join in!
- Thursdays at 5:30 pm at Rittenhouse (downstairs studio) with ASHANTI
- Oct. 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2
- Wednesdays at 8:15 pm at Rittenhouse with SELENE ROSE
- Oct. 11, 18, 25, Nov. 1
- Mondays at 7:30 pm at Rittenhouse with TEENA
- Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Bollywood (Adv. Beg/Int.)
- Wednesdays at 8 pm at Midtown with ANTIMA
- Extended 1.25 hour rehearsals on Oct. 11, 18, 25, Nov. 1
- Advanced beginner/Intermediate level
More details about the show as well as ticket links will be posted soon.