Looking for a little EXTRA fun?? In addition to ongoing weekly classes, we put together all sorts of unique workshops, masterclasses, performances and community events:
- Cardio Dance Workshops — Team-taught 90-minute sessions highlighting a specific genre of music or artists.
- “Frisky Friday” Striptease Parties — Racy choreo and complementary wine, usually held twice a month at our Midtown location.
- Holiday Events — Bonus workouts to keep you sweating even on a day off (sometimes with themed seasonal music!), plus bigger soirees like our “Frisky for the Holidays” striptease extravaganza and end-of-year Champagne & Chasses ballet gala.
- Performances — Bi-annual “Take It Off Broadway” burlesque variety shows, occasional student dance battles and a Dance Day summer showcase, all open to anyone who wants to get onstage! Performing requires committing to a 4-5 week rehearsal series, which are typically announced about two months before show dates.
- Philadelphia Dance Day — An annual nonprofit community festival featuring dozens of free workshops followed by a $10 evening gala with more lessons and a 2-hour showcase.
- Taste of Philly Dance Fitness — A “sampling” of more than 8 of our programs in a jam-packed, 2.5 hour mega-workshop, usually offered toward the beginning of every calendar year.
- Ballroom Romance — An annual collaboration with sister company Ballroom Bliss, pairing partner dance basics with champagne and desserts.
- Cardio Pop Countdown — Our pre-New Year’s Eve tradition: dancing through the hottest songs from the past year, with music trivia & prizes along the way.
Because special events require extra coordination and preparation, they are generally not included in class packages or Memberships and have different cancellation policies. Pricing ranges from $15-35 for workshops or shows, to $40-70 for multi-week performance series. Find specifics within the registration details of any upcoming events.
Wanna get in on the action? Read on to learn more about our recent projects and find out what we’re doing next!