16 Nov Thanksgiving Weekend Schedule + Dance Party
November 16, 2021
Since we’re so thankful to have such wonderful students, we’re putting together a special holiday dance party to give us another excuse to dance with y’all.
We’re also giving our instructors a little break with a few schedule reductions around Thanksgiving, so be sure to check the online schedule before coming in. We’ll have just a few in-studio classes on Wednesday, November 24, and none on Thursday (though you can always catch a workout on demand!)
We’ll be back on Black Friday with sweet deals (stay tuned!) AND an awesome outdoor cardio dance party. We’ll be dancing in the late morning so you have plenty of time to sleep in, eat leftovers and maybe even get some holiday shopping in first. Join Timaree at 10:30 a.m. at Markward/Taney Park for a mix of easy-to-follow pop, hip-hop and boot camp routines guaranteed to get you sweating.
Here’s a snapshot of the Thanksgiving weekend schedule:
Wed. Nov. 24
- Zumba moves to a special earlier start time of 5:30 p.m.
- Contemporary as usual.
- No Pound or BollywoodTech
Thurs. Nov. 25
- No classes, enjoy your holiday!
Fri. Nov. 26
- “Black Friday Burn” Cardio Dance Party!!
- After Thanksgiving feasts and Black Friday shopping, serve yourself a nice dose of endorphins at this high-energy dance party featuring fun, easy-to-follow routines led by Timaree.
- 10:30 a.m. at Markward (400 S. Taney St) Look for us between the playground and basketball courts
- If there’s inclement weather (rain or temps below 40 degrees), we’ll move indoors to 1923 Chestnut St.
- Mid- to high-intensity workout, all dance levels welcome
- Drop-in for $13 or FREE for members
- Register here
- No other classes
Sat. Nov. 27
- Zumba and Ballet as usual
- No Hip-Hop (intro or mixed levels)
Everything’s back to normal on Sunday, Nov. 28.
If we don’t see you over the weekend, we hope you have a wonderful holiday!