23 Mar Swing Into Spring: Social Dance Crash Course
No prior swing dancing experience required — we’ll give you all the background you need to know to lead and follow. And while the focus is on social dancing, that doesn’t mean you have to come with a partner. Singles will rotate to practice with each other or the instructors.
Swing into Spring Social Dance Crash Course
- Thursday, April 20 at 8:30 p.m. with Kira Stein, an instructor at our sister company Ballroom Bliss
- Midtown Village, 1301 Locust St., 2nd Floor (enter through the door on 13th Street marked with the Philly Dance Fitness sign)
- Pre-registration requested: $25 per person/$50 per couple.
- Wear comfortable street or workout clothing and supportive shoes such as sneakers or jazz shoes. Low heels will also work just fine.
- Low/moderate intensity | Beginner friendly
A reminder of our cancellation policy: For workshop tickets, refunds in the form of Ballroom Bliss/Philly Dance Fitness store credit will be granted up to 48 hours before the event. Tickets are non-refundable after that point.