This notice discloses the privacy practices for Philly Dance Fitness and applies solely to information collected by this website. Read on to learn:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE and SHARING
We are the sole owners of any information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of future contact from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website. You can also contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Request us to delete any of your personal data
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may also opt out of our digital newsletters at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of those emails.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, we take precautions to protect that both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the web address bar.
In addition to using encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we are also careful to limit who has access to this information. Only members of our team who need personally identifiable information to perform a specific job related to your account are granted access to this data.