If you’re like us, you’re busy but you want to take advantage of everything Philadelphia has to offer — and without spending too much money. With that in mind, we designed four pricing models to give you the flexibility to choose what works best for you: Drop In, Class Cards, Unlimited Month Passes, or Memberships.
Most of our regular group classes are designed for anyone to drop in without any prior experience unless specifically indicated otherwise. Drop in to any class, at any time — membership is never required. If you’d rather pay with credit card ahead of time than bring cash to class, you can grab a drop in pass or ballet drop-in pass online:
- $12 for most group classes
- $12 for small group technique classes (pointe, tap, etc.)*
- $15 for specialty classes like Mommy & Baby yogalates or kids ballet, when offered*
- $17 for adult ballet (75 minute classes)*starred classes are not included in Class Cards
If you’ve tried our classes and know you want to keep coming, save some cash with a Philly Dance Fitness Class Card. You can use class cards at any of our regular programs (does not include ballet, small group technique or other specialty classes). One punch gets you one class. Buy them online or in class at any time. Class cards are good for three months. If you know you’ll make time for class but you can never predict exactly when, these might be your best option. They’re the most flexible discount pass we offer. As long as you use up your card within that three-month expiration window, you get the full benefit of the discounted rate plus the ability to schedule your workouts around all your other commitments.
- Ten Class Cards — $95
- Cards cannot be shared and we cannot refund unused punches.
Unlimited Month Pass
This option is designed for students looking to get as much as possible out of our diverse schedule without any commitment. The Unlimited Month Pass gets you as many regular group classes as you want, including Ballet. (Small group technique, specialty programs and workshops are not included.) No strings attached, and no auto-renewals. Unlimited Month Passes can be purchased at the studios or on our website. The pass begins on the date of purchase and ends 30 days later.
- Unlimited Month Pass — $120
Philly Dance Fitness Memberships include unlimited regular group classes, plus other perks like discounts on our awesomely fun team-taught workshops. If you attend at least six classes a month, this will add up to significant savings. Unlike most fitness facilities, there are no “enrollment fees” and no cancellation fees. No strings attached — seriously. Check out all the details on our Memberships page to learn more and sign up. Because of the auto-renewal system we use, Memberships cannot be purchased at the studios.
Need help deciding what’s right for you? Shoot us an email or give us a call at (215) 645-2717.
Online Reservations Cancellation Policy
Since transitioning to MindBody in fall 2016, we encourage students to reserve a spot in class in advance. To learn more about how to create a MindBody account, read this blog post, and to learn more about how to reserve a class using the portal, check out this post.
We’ve implemented quite lenient cancellation policies and promise to give you ample notice of any changes:
- All students will have until 60 minutes prior to the start of class to cancel a reservation. Cancellations can be done through the online MindBody portal OR the mobile app.
- If you purchased a drop-in pass online and cancel prior to the 60-minute window, you’ll receive an account credit, which can be applied to a future reservation. If you do not cancel prior to the 60-minute window, you forfeit that drop-in pass.
- Similarly, if you signed up with a Class Card and cancel prior to the 60-minute window, your account will remain unaffected. However, if you do not cancel in time, you will automatically lose a punch on your card.
- Members and Unlimited Month Pass holders will be allowed two “late cancels” and/or “no shows” per month. After that, there will be a $10 charge to your account per late cancel, tallied at the end of each month.
Please use the system respectfully and cancel if you decide not to attend so that another student may use your place.
Workshops, Private Lessons, Personal Training and Parties
In addition to ongoing classes, we also offer themed workshops every month and schedule private or small group sessions upon request. Our team-taught workshops generally cost between $15 and $35 and tickets can be purchased through our online store. Stay on top of early-bird discounts for these amazing masterclasses by signing up for our e-newsletter.
Private lessons and personal training start at $70 per hour. Semi-private lessons are also available for groups of up to four. Whether you want to brush up on your ballet, learn a partner dance for your wedding or get a personalized workout plan to help you lose weight, we can match you with the right instructor.
Private events range in price depending on the nature of the program. We’ve lead dancing at everything from religious gatherings to bachelorette parties to conferences. Contact us for a quote or to schedule your event.
Read here for more information about all the services we offer.
Please note our refund and cancelation policies:
- No charge to cancel or reschedule private lessons, personal training sessions or small group classes with two days or more notice before the scheduled session. After that, there is a cancelation fee of $35 to account for the lost instructor and studio time. If an appointment is canceled less than 6 hours beforehand, the full amount will be deducted.
- Customers may request refunds for workshop tickets in the form of Philly Dance Fitness store credit up to 48 hours before the scheduled workshop. No refunds will be granted after that. Other online purchases, including memberships, class cards and drop-in passes, are non-refundable.
- Security deposits for private events are non-refundable.
At Philly Dance Fitness we believe everyone should have the opportunity to stay healthy and dance. In support of this principle, we offer work-study options for those who would like to participate but do not have the financial means. Please contact email@example.com and we’ll be happy to work with you.