06 Nov Pricing Updates
Posted at 11:37h in News
November 7, 2022
As we head into 2023, we’re updating our pricing to reflect the economic realities of increased costs on everything from rent to studio supplies. Effective Nov. 15, drop-in prices will increase by $1. Likewise our discounted unlimited month passes and memberships have been increased slightly. Those currently on membership contracts will not be impacted by any rate changes for the duration of their contract term as long as they remain current on their payments.
Over our 12-year history, we’ve raised prices only a handful of times, choosing to do small incremental changes when necessary. It’s been five years since the last increase. We put a lot of thought into evaluating our pricing models and make a point of announcing any changes in advance so you have the option to stock up on drop-in passes or sign up for a membership before the changes take effect, if you wish. (Please note that drop-ins must be redeemed within 2 months of the purchase date.)
The following prices will take effect in mid-November:
- Drop-in (50 minute class): $14
- Ballet Drop-in: $19
- Pointe technique pass: $14
Unlimited Month Pass
- One month of unlimited access to all regularly scheduled classes including ballet (excluding small group technique, specialty series and workshops): $150
- Unlimited Membership
- Access to all 45-60 minute group classes on the schedule. (Excludes ballet).
- $85 automatically charged each month over a 12-month commitment
- Unlimited Cancel-Anytime Membership
- Access to all 45-60 minute group classes on the schedule (excludes ballet).
- $125/month + one-time $25 enrollment fee. Cancel anytime with 15 days written notice.
- Ballet Membership
- Access to all ballet classes
- $115/month over a 12-month commitment
- Unlimited + Ballet Membership
- Access to all ballet and other ongoing group classes
- $145/month over a 12-month commitment
- Ballet Ultimate Membership
- All ballet and other group classes plus 5 pointe passes each month
- $165/month over a 12-month commitment
We continue to offer a 10% discount off the above rates for full-time students. And members will continue to receive 20% off workshops and apparel. (Member discounts do not apply to speciality series or shows.)
Again, these changes take effect on November 15 and existing members will not be affected as they are locked into their plans for the duration of their contract term.
Even with these changes, Philly Dance Fitness remains among the most affordable boutique fitness options in the city, especially for those who take advantage of our unlimited plans. We remain committed to offering a variety of discount options to ensure that dancing is accessible to everyone.