11 Nov November Outdoor Dance Parties
Nov. 10, 2020
We’re gonna keep rocking it outside for as long as the weather cooperates — so grab a face mask and join us at the park!
And, NEW in November, we’re adding outdoor BollyX on Sundays at 11 a.m. (right before our ongoing Dance Party Boot Camp). Beginners welcome, just jump in and follow along!
Find us at the Marian Anderson Rec Center in Graduate Hospital on Monday evenings, and at Markward Playground in Rittenhouse on Sundays and Thursdays. Here’s the full outdoor schedule:
- Sundays at 11 a.m. — BollyX with Teena at Markward (400 S. Taney St)
- Look for us on the blacktop area between the playground and the basketball courts.
- Updates & details
- Sundays at noon — Dance Party Boot Camp with Timaree at Markward
- Mondays at 5:30 p.m. — Cardio Mashup with Deb at Marian Anderson (740 S. 17th St)
- Updates & more details
- Enter through the playground gate on Fitzwater Street
- Thursdays at 6 p.m. — Cardio Mashup with rotating instructors at Markward
Per local safety regulations, face masks are still required outside. Also wear supportive shoes and don’t forget to bring water (and possibly sunscreen for the weekend daytime classes!) The rec center bathrooms/indoor facilities remain closed to the public, so please plan accordingly.
*We need at least 5 confirmed dancers in order to offer these special classes, so please sign up in advance on Mindbody if you’d like to attend. In case of inclement weather, we will contact anyone registered to offer to reschedule, relocate or refund the class.