Philly Dance Fitness is looking for energetic dance-aholics to help us expand. Live your love of dance by becoming a part of our growing small business.
Here’s more detail about the job duties and requirements:
Part-time instructors will:
- Establish a fun and supportive class environment catering to all fitness levels
- Be responsible, organized and on-time for all classes
- Promptly file class attendance reports
- Contribute to building the PDF brand through team meetings and choreography sessions
- Actively promote PDF classes and workshops
- Complete required certifications
- All instructors must have up-to-date CPR
- Zumba instructors must have current Zumba certification, likewise for other licensed programs such as Flirty Girl Fitness, etc.
- PDF will provide training for other modalities such as hip-hop, bellydance and striptease aerobics.
- Group fitness certification is preferred
What you get:
- Part-time, flexible hours
- Exposure to the broad audience of potential students who visit the PDF website every day looking for a fun way to burn calories
- No overhead costs – we take care of all the marketing, advertising, printing and rental agreement
- Free training and PDF choreography, with the opportunity to incorporate your original choreography into the repertoire.
- Competitive pay that rewards you for packing classes
- The opportunity to make your mark on the greater Philadelphia dance fitness community
Contact email@example.com for more details on the interview and audition process.