Happy Thanksgiving dancers! We’ll be closed for the holiday but then we’re right back on Black Friday with a special flash sale AND an awesome afternoon “Turkey Burn Dance Party!” So eat some leftovers, get your holiday shopping on and then join us at 3:30 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor) for a high-energy cardio dance party. Timaree will be leading a mix of easy-to-follow pop, hip-hop and boot camp routines guaranteed to get you sweating. Expect a mid- to high-intensity workout with beginner friendly choreography.
In addition to this special dance party, we’ve got a few schedule reductions starting this Wednesday due to the holiday. Here’s a snapshot of what’s changing:
Wed. Nov. 23
- No Fierce FUNk Hip-Hop or African Dance Revolution
- Bollywood Tech will be held slightly earlier, at 7:30 p.m.
- All other classes as usual.
Thurs. Nov. 24
- No classes, enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Fri. Nov. 25
- Turkey Burn Dance Party!! 3:30 p.m. at Midtown with Timaree. Space is limited, so please register here!
- No other regular classes
Sat. Nov. 26
- Trina’s Hip-Hop will be held at 11 a.m. in South Philly, taking the place of Zumba for this week only.
- Ballet and pointe as usual.
Everything’s back to normal on Sunday, Nov. 27. We’re so grateful to have such wonderful students to dance with and we hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!