Taste of Philly Dance Fitness 2017
- Sunday, Jan. 22 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. AND/OR
- Saturday, Feb. 18 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our South Philly location, 1170 S. Broad St (near the intersection of Federal St.)
Bring: A water bottle.
Wear: Comfortable workout clothes you don’t mind sweating in and sneakers or dance shoes. See the line-up below for more specific suggestions about footwear.
Cost: $40 tickets include dance instruction, catered refreshments and a “foodie” bag of tasty snacks. Save $5 by purchasing early-bird tickets by Jan. 7! Philly Dance Fitness Members get an additional 20 percent off.
Here’s the line-up for each workshop. *Subject to change*
January 22, 2017
- Cardio Pop
- POUND Fitness
- Dance Party Boot Camp
- “Fuel Your Fitness: Quick & Healthy Snacks” presentation and light bites
- Tap Tonic
- Jazz Tech
- Barre (BalletEXTREME & Barre Fit)
- Power Stretch & Sculpt
Feb. 18, 2017
- Cardio Pop “Workshop Sampler” Warm-up (Highlights from our themed masterclasses)
- Bollywood (BollyX & Bollywood Tech)
- House Party Fitness
- African Dance Revolution
- Ballet Basics
- Jazz (Jazz Cardio Fusion and Broadway Jazz)
- Frisky Friday Striptease
- Power Stretch & Sculpt cool down
- “Fuel Your Fitness: Quick & Healthy Eats” presentation and light bites
About Philly Dance Fitness: Philly Dance Fitness is an award-winning, independently owned fitness studio offering the greatest variety of adult dance fitness classes in the metro Philadelphia area. Whether you’re looking for hip-hop, ballet, jazz or tap, or want to try something less conventional like African, Bollywood or striptease, we’ve got a class for you. Our classes are fun, affordable and accessible. We believe that everybody can and should dance, so all of our classes come with an intimidation-free guarantee and most are suitable for students with no prior dance experience. We make dancing convenient with more than 40 classes offered at three great locations around the city – Rittenhouse, Midtown Village and South Philly. So wherever you live or work, we invite you to come on out and work it, shake it, move it, dance!
About Andrea Corbi Fein: Endlessly inspired by whole, fresh foods, Andrea relishes the opportunity to experiment with new recipes and share her love of healthy cooking. She’s a certified plant-based cook, a professional TV editor/producer and a longtime dance and fitness enthusiast. Learn more about her and the local vegan scene on her social media group, Plantpalooza Philly.
Some of Andrea’s creations, clockwise from top left: Indonesian tofu skewers, Greek pita triangles with sundried tomato tapenade, stir-fried tempeh lettuce cups and Thai coconut squash shooters.