As we enter our fifth year (!!) we’re updating our pricing to reflect the economic realities of our increasing costs. We’ve resisted raising prices for a long time, and hope it will be years before we have to do it again. However, at this time we must update our pricing in order to continue to cover our rising rent costs and hire the best instructors in the city.
The following prices will take effect on December 1st:
- Drop-in for a regular class (45-60 mins): $12
- Drop-in for ballet: $17
- 5-class card: $50
- 10-class card: $85
Regular Membership (Access to all 45-60 minute adult group classes on the schedule)
- Month-to-month: $64.99, charged monthly, cancel anytime
- Semi-annual: $299 upfront for the first six months, then $49.99 automatically charged each month after that (No change from current rates)
- Annual: $499 upfront for the first year, then $39.99 per month automatically charged. (No change)
Ballet Membership (Access to all ballet and other regular adult group classes, plus free pointe classes on the first and third Saturday of every month)
- Month-to-month: $89.99, cancel at any time
- Semi-annual: $449 upfront for the first six months, then $75 automatically charged each month after that
- Annual: $799 upfront for the first year, then $65 per month automatically charged.
Again, these changes take effect on December 1. That means you have the next two weeks if you’d like to stock up on class cards or sign up for one of the current membership plans. Existing members are locked into their plans, and will not be affected by price changes unless they decide to cancel their membership and sign up again later.
Even with these changes, Philly Dance Fitness remains among the most affordable boutique fitness options in the city, especially for those who take advantage of our class cards and unlimited memberships. We remain committed to offering a variety of discount options so that regular students can save money off the drop-in price because we want to make sure that dancing is accessible to everyone.