Strengthen and sculpt your entire body in this challenging workout. Warm up with a combination of dance and a little kickboxing, then progress through a series of muscle-defining exercises using your own body weight and circular resistance bands (provided). Class also incorporates Pilates and Yoga movements targeting the core.
- Sundays at 12 p.m. at 1624 South St.
- $35 deal: All four classes in the month (November 1, 8, 15 and 22) AND if you have to miss a week, you can take a make-up class on Nov. 29.
If you’re new to pointe or revisiting it, try out this introductory class, which includes a series of exercises designed to help roll up and down pointe with ease. Soft shoe ballet slippers work perfectly, but you’re welcome to break in pointe shoes, too.
- Fridays at 7:30 p.m. at 1301 Locust St., 2nd Floor
- $40 deal: Choose any five sessions in November and December
Beginner Tap Technique
Learn tap sounds, terminology, timing and rhythm without getting lost in a large group setting. Whether you’ve never tapped before or you tapped in years past and want a refresher, you’ll get the individual attention you need to improve in this small-group series.
- Tuesdays at 8:15 p.m. at 1301 Locust St., 2nd Floor
- $30 deal: All four Tuesday classes in the month (November 3, 10, 17 and 24)