Hot off the press: Updated schedules for September and October, with new instructors and new programs! Introducing…
Adult Beginner Ballet – Improve strength, flexibility and poise with this classic dance form. Ballet, sometimes described as “medicine for the body,” is the root of so many contemporary styles. You don’t need to know what a “jete” is or be able to hold an arabesque to enjoy this class – you’ll learn as you go. Taught by Beverly Holskin.
- Monday nights from 5:45 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Major Moment Studio, 1624 South Street, Philadelphia
- $15 drop-in. Class cards may not be used.
Along with ballet, please join us in welcoming the following teachers:
- Ballet/Kids Creative Movement instructor Beverly Holskin, also the owner of Major Moment Studio.
- Zumba instructor Lael Leach, who will be teaching Thursday nights.
- Zumba/hip-hop instructor Alicia DeBruhl, who will be teaching Wednesday nights.
We’re constantly working to add classes that fit your interests and schedules – so please feel to pass along any requests! Stay tuned for more hot workshops and classes later this fall.
As always, you can refer to the full, up-to-date schedule with addresses and maps on our site.