March is fast approaching, and you know what that means…March Dance Madness time! This year, we just couldn’t contain ourselves so we’ve decided to offer not one, but two amazing deals.
First, we’re highlighting one our most exciting new programs, Bokwa. Grab all four classes in March for only $20! That’s half off the regular price. Come find out why this high energy cardio dance program is exploding all around the world.
On top of this, we’ve got a Mind-Body March Madness special: UNLIMITED access to any of our Pilates, Slow Jam Stretch and Yoga classes for the month for $30. Yoga is a more recent addition to our schedule, and starting in March you can find it not just twice a month, but every week at our South Street hub on Mondays.
Don’t delay if you want to take advantage of one of these great deals. We’re only offering 10 of each “dancing social” vouchers to ensure that we still have plenty of space for members and drop-ins.
- $20 for all four Bokwa classes in March
- Tuesday nights (March 5, 12, 19 and 26th) at 6 p.m. at the Arts Parlor, 1170 S. Broad St.
- Vouchers are only good for the above dates. No refunds or make-ups for missed classes.
- Please note the time change. Bokwa will now be held before Zumba instead of afterward.
- $30 for unlimited Pilates, Slow Jam Stretch and Yoga classes in March
- Pilates — Sundays at noon at Major Moment, 1624 South St.
- Yoga — Mondays at 6 p.m. at Major Moment.
- Slow Jam Stretch — Saturdays at 10 a.m. at the Arts Parlor, 1170 S. Broad St.
- Simply bring a print-out of your Dancing Social receipt or show it on your phone each time you come to class.