While we recognize that the real meaning behind the holiday season comes from friends, family and loved ones, who doesn’t also love getting presents? So gift yourself a few treats this winter by completing our Holiday Bingo Challenge!
As with our past holiday dance-offs, we’re challenging you to get to as many classes as you can between Thanksgiving and the end of the year. Like last year, you’ll be tracking your progress on a special bingo card. Pick up a card from any of our studios and have your instructors initial the appropriate square each time you come to class.
New this year, we’re adding different prize levels so you can still win even if you don’t have time to complete the entire game!
- Complete half of the squares and you’ll win a Philly Dance Fitness headband ($5 value)
- Complete all but the attendance challenge and bonus squares to win a free drop-in class ($13 value)
- Complete all eight squares and win a $20 gift certificate!
- Complete the entire card plus the bonus square and you’ll win a workshop ticket ($25 value), plus be entered to win a free month of Membership ($140 value)!
How it works:
- Present your bingo card to your instructor when you check in to class. Some classes will count multiple times. For example, attending Power Stretch will complete the “Strength” box and also check off one of the 14 classes in the attendance challenge.
- Refer to the directions on the back of the card for details about specific squares.
- Turn in completed cards to any of our studios by Dec. 31. We’ll verify your tallies and follow up within a few days with details on how to redeem your prize.
- If you win a gift certificate, it may be used toward any Class Card, workshop, technique session, drop-in pass or merchandise purchase through the end of February 2018 (excludes Memberships and special promotions).
- Workshop winners will receive a code for $25 off any workshop through the end of April 2018. This will cover the full cost of most of our workshops.
- We’ll ring in the New Year by drawing the winner of the Membership prize during the first week of January.
Who’s ready to balance holiday indulgence with some extra action on the dance floor? Here’s to a healthy December, see you in the studios!