It’s that shopping time of year and we’ve got some special deals to give you an extra reason to keep on dancing into the New Year!
From Black Friday until Christmas, we’re offering two-for-one Philly Dance Fitness shirts and FREE gift certificates with purchase of a class card. Here are the details:
Class Card Sale
Buy a 10 class card and get a $10 gift certificate. (Best value: A savings of $25 or roughly two free classes!)
Purchase must be made online. The bonus gift certificate(s) will be emailed directly to you on Dec. 25 to redeem on any future drop-in class or card purchase in January or February 2016. Give it to someone as a gift or save it for yourself! Pick up the class card itself simply by showing the electronic receipt when you come to class. Or, if you prefer, select the “shipping” option for a nominal fee, and we will mail it directly to you.
- Class cards can be used for any regular 45-60 minute group class. Class cards are not valid for ballet, semi-private sessions, workshops or other specialty programs. The schedule is updated each month, please check here for the most up-to-date listing.
- Cards expire three months from the date when you first use the card, not the date of purchase.
- Cards may not be used more than once per class. In other words, you and a friend may not both use it to get into the same class.
- The card must be presented when you check-in for class. If you forget to bring it, you will be subject to the regular drop-in rate.
- Gift certificates valid on any future purchase of a class card or drop-in class (including ballet) in January and February 2016. Gift certificates are not valid for merchandise or workshops.
Take advantage of these great deals while they last, or better yet, email this post to friends and family who’ve been asking you for gift ideas. Philly Dance Fitness class cards, memberships, gift certificates and shirts make great presents! Select shipping if you’d like us to mail a gift directly to someone, and we’ll be happy to include a personalized message from you in the card. Simply include your message in the notes field when you make your purchase.