Escape the crowded gym and get fit for the New Year with a workout that feels like a dance party!
As our holiday gift to you, we’re throwing in a free gift certificate with any purchase of a Philly Dance Fitness class card between “Cyber Monday” and January 1:
Buy a 5 class card and get a $5 certificate.
Buy a 10 class card and get a $10 certificate.
Give the certificate as a present or save it for yourself, there’s no expiration date.
Class cards make a great gift too!
Purchase your card with cash or check at any PDF class or online with the links below.
Cards purchased online (and bonus gift certificates) may be mailed to you or picked up at your first class.
Here’s the fine print:
- Class cards can be used for ANY Philly Dance Fitness Zumba, Zumba Toning, Hip Hop or other regularly scheduled 45-60 minute group class. Class cards are not valid for ballet or specialty workshops. Schedule is subject to change – please check www.phillydancefitness.com for the most up-to-date listing.
- Cards expire three months from the date when you first use the card.
- Cards may not be used more than once per class. In other words, you and a friend may not both use it to get into the same class.
- Card must be presented when you check-in for class. If you forget to bring it, you will be subject to the regular drop-in rate.
- Gift certificate valid on any future purchase of a class card or regular group class (including ballet.) Gift certificates are not valid for merchandise or special workshops.