Happy Thanksgiving dancers! We’ll be closed for the holiday but then we’re right back on Black Friday with a special flash sale AND an awesome afternoon “Turkey Burn Dance Party!” So eat some leftovers, get your holiday shopping on and then join us at 3:30 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor) for a high-energy cardio dance party. Timaree will be leading a mix of easy-to-follow pop, hip-hop and boot camp routines guaranteed to get you sweating. Expect a mid- to high-intensity workout with beginner friendly choreography. If you want more, stick around for Michelle’s 5:30 p.m. Cardio Pop, also in Midtown. These will be the only two classes the day after Thanksgiving, so we strongly recommend signing up in advance to ensure your spot.
Also please note that we’ll have a few other schedule reductions starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving due to the holiday. Here’s a snapshot of what’s changing:
Wed. Nov. 22
- No Zumba or BollywoodTech in Midtown and no Hip-Hop or Cardio Belly Dance in Rittenhouse
- Dance Party Boot Camp in both studios, African Dance Revolution and Contemporary as usual.
Thurs. Nov. 23
- No classes, enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Fri. Nov. 24
- Black Friday Burn Cardio Dance Party!! 3:30 p.m. at Midtown with Timaree. Space is limited, so please register here!
- Cardio Pop with Michelle in Midtown as usual
- No other regular classes
Sat. Nov. 25
- No Jazz Fusion or afternoon Hip-Hop
- Hip-Hop Intro, Zumba and Ballet as usual
Sun. Nov. 26
- No Power Stretch & Sculpt
- All other classes as usual
Everything’s back to normal on Monday, Nov. 27. We’re so grateful to have such wonderful students to dance with and we hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!