04 Jun New Location, Loads of New Classes!
June 4, 2021
Get ready for a summer full of dancing because we’re blowing up the dance floor with TONS of new classes at a beautiful new Rittenhouse studio!!
If you’ve been back this spring, you may have already tried a few weekend classes at 1923 Chestnut St. Starting this month, we’ll have classes there EVERY DAY. There’s plenty of room to spread out, plus a waiting area with attached bathrooms, showers, lockers and a water bottle filling station (it’s the little things, right??)
And, most importantly, there will be tons of great classes! Here’s a snapshot of the Chestnut St schedule (classes start immediately unless otherwise noted):
- 7 a.m. — Dance Party Boot Camp, starting June 14
- 6 p.m. — Zumba
- 7 p.m. — Bollywood Tech, starting June 14
- 6 p.m. — Dance Party Boot Camp
- 7 p.m. — Cardio Pop
- 5:30 p.m. — Hip Hop, starting July 14
- 6:30 p.m. — Zumba, starting June 16
- 5 p.m. — House Party Fitness
- 6 p.m. — African Caribbean
- 5:30 p.m. — Zumba
- 6:30 p.m. — Ballet EXTREME
- 9 a.m. — Hip Hop Intro
- 10 a.m. — Rain location for outdoor Zumba
- 11 a.m. — Ballet Basics
- 12 p.m. — Hip-Hop (mixed levels)
- 10 a.m. — BollyX with Teena, starting June 13
- 11 a.m. — Rain location for outdoor Dance Party Boot Camp
- 1 p.m. — Ballet II
- 2:10 p.m. — Pointe
Sign up for any of these classes and tell us what you think of the new space!
On top of all the Rittenhouse additions, we’re also still running a full slate of weeknight classes in Midtown (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor). And we’ve got some NEW classes there, too!
- Belly Dance Fitness — Mondays at 7 p.m.
- JazzTech — Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m.
- Ballet I — Tuesdays at 7:15 p.m.
Not ready to get back to the studio yet? You can still sweat from home!
- Livestream classes continue every day! (Note: Classes at Chestnut St will be in-person only at first while we transition, but we expect to have streaming set up there within a few weeks).
- We’ll also add a variety of fresh classes to our On Demand library filmed with an up-close view of just the instructor. (Recordings of in-studio classes will remain in the DVR for a max of two weeks to make space for virtual-specific offerings).
Whether in-studio, outdoors or virtually, we can’t wait to dance with you this summer. See you soon!!!