27 Feb More Pre-Pointe!
We heard how much our ballet students love the new pre-pointe classes, so we’re offering even more of them! Starting in March, small-group pre-pointe classes will now be available twice a week at Major Moment, aka Ballet Central.
The first and third Saturdays will remain larger group classes and will be FREE for members, $10 for non-members. Semi-private classes will additionally be offered on Monday evenings and the second and fourth Saturday afternoons for $10 per person.
- Mondays from 8:15 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. AND
- Saturdays from 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- $10 per person. (Note: A minimum of four students is required to hold the class. If fewer show up, you will collectively decide if you would like to split the minimum cost or try again on another week.)
- Exception: Members get FREE admission to pre-pointe on the first and third Saturday of every month.
- Major Moment Studio, 1624 South St.
Curious whether pre-pointe is for you? Read more about it here.