Can’t get enough of our classes? Come to as many as you’d like with a Philly Dance Fitness Membership!
Pick your plan:
Includes all of the 45-60 minute classes on our weekly schedule.
|$59.99 charged monthly for
minimum of 6 months
|$49.99 charged monthly for
minimum of 12 months
*Membership prices are all-inclusive! We never charge an “enrollment fee,” “cancellation fee,” “rate guarantee fee” or any other hidden up-charges.*
Benefits of Membership:
- Unlimited access to regularly scheduled Philly Dance Fitness classes. Come to as many classes as you’d like, change up your schedule from week-to-week, test out new formats…the possibilities are endless.
- Locked in rates! As long as you remain current on your Membership, you’ll be locked into the original price you paid, even if our rates change!
- Discounts on workshops and other special events. Receive an automatic 20% discount on all workshops, just by logging into your account before purchasing your ticket.
- Preferred access to sales and promotions.
- Flexibility to fit your lifestyle. If you’ll be on an extended vacation or just unable to utilize your Membership for a while, you can put it “on hold” for 1-3 full months. See below for complete details on suspensions.
How it works:
- Sign up through this page. Your Membership begins on the day you subscribe.
- Sign in for classes through our online scheduling system or when you arrive to dance. The system will automatically recognize you as a member.
- Head to the floor to work it, shake it, move it, DANCE!
Full time students receive a 10% discount off the above rates for annual and semi-annual memberships. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
You can cancel the automatic renewal of your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We require at least 15 days notice to process the request.
When you cancel, you remain entitled to Membership benefits through the end of your last billing period. If you signed up for a 6- or 12-month Membership and cancel prior to the end of your commitment, the balance of the contract will be charged at the time of cancellation.
Membership charges are non-refundable and non-transferable. The only exception is for those who show proof of a move or long-term injury.
If you’re unable to use your Membership for an extended period of time, we’ve got you covered. Once your first two payments have gone through, you may request a one-, two- or three-month suspension. Simply contact us by email at least a week before you’d like the suspension to start. You won’t pay a penny while your Membership is on hold! We allow one suspension (for up to the 3-month maximum hold period) per calendar year at no charge. Suspensions beyond that require an administrative charge of $10.
Please note that Memberships must be established online through our Mindbody portal. We cannot take membership payments in class.