Can’t get enough of our classes? Come to as many as you’d like with a Philly Dance Fitness Membership!
Pick your plan:
Includes all of the 45-60 minute classes on our weekly schedule.
Monthly Unlimited Membership
|$69.99 charged monthly for
minimum of 2 months(automatically renews on a
month-to-month basis until you cancel)
|$59.99 charged monthly for
minimum of 6 months(saves you $10/month off the
|$49.99 charged monthly for
minimum of 12 months(saves you $20/month off the
*Membership prices are all-inclusive! We never charge an “enrollment fee,” “cancellation fee,” “rate guarantee fee” or any other hidden up-charges.*
Benefits of Membership:
- Unlimited access to regularly scheduled Philly Dance Fitness classes. Come to as many classes as you’d like, change up your schedule from week-to-week, test out new formats…the possibilities are endless.
- Locked in rates! As long as you remain current on your Membership, you’ll be locked into the original price you paid, even if our rates change!
- Discounts on workshops and other special events. Receive an automatic 20% discount on all workshops, just by logging into your account before purchasing your ticket.
- Preferred access to sales and promotions.
- Flexibility to fit your lifestyle. If you’ll be on an extended vacation or just unable to utilize your Membership for a while, you can put it “on hold” for 1-3 full months. See below for complete details on suspensions.
How it works:
- Sign up through this page. Your Membership begins on the day you subscribe.
- Sign in for classes through our online scheduling system or when you arrive to dance. The system will automatically recognize you as a member.
- Head to the floor to work it, shake it, move it, DANCE!
Full time students receive a 10% discount off the above rates. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
You can cancel the automatic renewal of your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We require at least 15 days notice to process the request.
When you cancel, you remain entitled to Membership benefits through the end of your last billing period.
Monthly memberships require a two-month commitment, after that they may be canceled at anytime. Note that if you are on our 6- or 12-month Memberships and cancel prior to the end of your commitment, the balance of the contract will be charged at the time of cancellation.
Membership charges are non-refundable and non-transferable. The only exception is for semi-annual and annual members who show proof of a move or long-term injury.
If you’re unable to use your Membership for an extended period of time, we’ve got you covered. Just contact us to request a one-, two- or three-month suspension at least a week before you’d like the suspension to start. You won’t pay a penny while your Membership is on hold! We allow one suspension (for up to the 3 month maximum hold period) per calendar year at no charge. Suspensions beyond that require an administrative charge of $10.
Please note that Memberships must be established online through this page. We cannot take membership payments in class.