05 Aug How to Use Our New Class Reservation System
- Navigate to https://clients.
mindbodyonline.com/classic/ home?studioid=339548 and log in with your user name and password on the left-hand side (under “Been here before?”) OR search for Philly Dance Fitness on the MindBody mobile app (available for download in the app store).
2. Once logged in, click the “Classes” tab on the far-left side of the navigation bar. Classes will be available to book up to 2 weeks out. You can see the schedule beyond that, but it won’t be open for reservations.
When you’ve found a class you’d like to attend, click “Sign up now.”
3. On the next screen, select “Make a single reservation.”
- Select Drop-in pass, Class Card or Unlimited Monthly Pass to complete your reservation. Alternatively, you can navigate to the “Contracts” tab to set up an Unlimited Membership.
- Existing Members will be able to select their Membership as “payment” and complete their reservation.
- NOTE: If you currently have a paper Class Card, you will need to “trade” that in at one of our studios before you can make reservations online. After your Class Card has been transferred to our online system, future reservations will automatically deduct a punch from your card when you book a spot.
- As we get used to this new system, we’ve implemented the most lenient cancellation policies possible and promise to give you ample notice of any changes.
- For now, all students will have until 30 minutes prior to the start of class to cancel a reservation. Cancellations can be done through the online MindBody portal OR the mobile app.
- If you purchased a drop-in pass online and cancel prior to the 30-minute window, you’ll receive an account credit, which can be applied to a future reservation. If you do not cancel prior to the 30-minute window, you forfeit that drop-in pass.
- Similarly, if you signed up with a Class Card and cancel prior to the 30-minute window, your account will remain unaffected. However, if you do not cancel in time, you will automatically lose a punch on your card.
- If you are a Member or drop-in student and have already reserved your space online, simply give the instructor your name and head in to dance!
- If you are a Class Card holder, you’ll need to “trade” in your paper Class Card with the instructor.
- If you have not yet created or claimed your MindBody account, you’ll need to input some basic information into the system, sign our online waiver and pay for your class at the studio. We highly recommend creating your account prior to class, as this process will slow down check in for yourself and other students.