Since we’re so thankful to have such wonderful students, we’ve put together a couple of special holiday dance parties to give us even more excuses to dance with y’all.
If you’re in town for Thanksgiving, come over to our Midtown studio at 9:30 a.m. to kick off the holiday with a morning Cardio Pop jam led by Marianna!
Sweat before you stuff your face, right?? In all seriousness, if you’re not busy cooking, this is a perfect opportunity to get in a workout before you sit down to celebrate with family and friends. Expect a nonstop series of high-energy, beginner-friendly routines set to an infectious mix of pop tunes (and maybe a little Latin music sprinkled in, too!) This will be the only class on our schedule on Nov. 28 due to the holiday, so we recommend signing up online in advance in case it fills up.
Then we’re back on Black Friday with sweet deals (stay tuned!) AND another awesome cardio dance party. This time we’ll be dancing in the afternoon so you have plenty of time to sleep in, eat leftovers and get your holiday shopping in first. Join Timaree at 3:30 p.m. in Midtown for a mix of easy-to-follow pop, hip-hop and boot camp routines guaranteed to get you sweating. Space is limited, so we likewise advise signing up in advance to ensure your spot.
Also please note that we’ll have a few other schedule reductions starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving due to the holiday. Check our online schedule for more details, and here’s a snapshot of what’s changing:
Wed. Nov. 27
- Cardio Pop, Zumba, Dance Party Boot Camp and Contemporary as usual.
- No Hip-Hop or BollywoodTech
Thurs. Nov. 28
- Thanksgiving Cardio Pop Party!
- 9:30 a.m. at Midtown with Marianna
- Beginners welcome, no dance experience required.
- Register here
- No other classes, enjoy your holiday!
Fri. Nov. 29
- Black Friday Burn Cardio Dance Party!!
- 3:30 p.m. at Midtown with Timaree
- Mid- to high-intensity workout, all dance levels welcome
- Register here
- No other classes
Sat. Nov. 30
- Zumba and Ballet as usual
- No Hip-Hop Intro, Belly Dance or Hip Hop Cardio
Sun. Dec. 1
- BollyX, 11 a.m. Dance Party Boot Camp and Ballet I as usual
- No repeat Dance Party Boot Camp at noon
Everything’s back to normal on Monday, Dec. 2.
If we don’t see you over the holiday weekend, we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!