Let loose for the weekend with a racy striptease dance party!
Hot dance routines. Wine. Chocolate. Need we say more?
Build confidence and tone your entire body at our Frisky Friday striptease parties featuring smokin’ choreography, complimentary wine and refreshments!
After a full-body cardio warm up with isolations, follow-the-leader routines and possibly even a few fitness intervals, you’ll piece together a series of sexy moves to create hotter-than-hot combinations. Don’t be surprised if we turn down the lights and put on our own show. By the end of these hour-long mini workshops, you’ll have an arsenal of moves that you can use with or without a lap to dance on.
Frisky Fridays are usually held once or twice a month at our Midtown location. New routines and surprises at every party! Some nights, you’ll get down with a chair, other nights you’ll be rolling on the floor or working with props. From burlesque to hip-hop to hard rock, we change up the moves and the music to make sure you never get bored. Read on for details about the music and dance styles that will be featured in the upcoming events. Tickets have been known to sell out, so advance registration is strongly encouraged.
Ages 21 and up, no dance experience required. Bring your girlfriends, and we won’t tell anyone if you spike your water bottles.
Frisky Friday Striptease Parties
- May 31, 2019
- Floored: Work your body down to the floor and then down some more in this salacious exploration of striptease floorwork including hip grinds, doggie-style twerking and everything between. In addition to breaking down tricks, you’ll also learn a complete routine so you can put what you’ve learned into action. Bring knee pads or wear long pants if you have sensitive knees. Deb will be teaching a slinky choreography featuring new music by Shawn Mendes and Melii filled with fun floor tricks – but she’ll also provide plenty of modifications so you can make the dance your own even if you don’t feel like doing shoulder stands!
- June 14, 2019
- Twerk’d: Learn how to jiggle whatever junk you’ve got in your trunk. After a twerktorial covering the basics, you’ll pop, shake and wind through a series of warm-up routines, then piece together a long-form choreography designed to show off all the best parts of your backside. And of course, “Twerk” by City Girls will be one of the highlights in this booty-bouncing playlist.
- June 28, 2019
- Beyonce Bombshells: We just can’t resist an all-Bey class every so often! We’ll dance our way through as many Beyonce songs as we can squeeze into an hour. After warming up to “Single Ladies,” “Beautiful Liar,” “Get Me Bodied” and more, we’ll learn the music video choreo to “Dance For You.” If time permits, we’ll throw in an extra floor combo to “Six Inch” or “Drunk in Love.”
- All events from 8:30 p.m. — 9:45 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor)
- $18 tickets include wine and refreshments; Members get an additional 20% off!
- Come dressed in comfortable workout clothes and bring a pair of heels if you like. You may wish to wear pants that cover your knees for routines that involve floor work (however, please note that modifications can be provided for those who prefer to stay standing).
Can’t make the above dates? Our instructors also offer striptease classes for private groups. Book a date at your convenience, choose a theme, let us know if you have any song requests and we’ll take it from there! Contact email@example.com to schedule.