Let loose for the weekend with a racy striptease dance party!
Hot dance routines. Wine. Chocolate. Need we say more?
Build confidence and tone your entire body at our Frisky Friday striptease parties featuring smokin’ choreography, complimentary wine and refreshments!
After a full-body cardio warm up with isolations, follow-the-leader routines and possibly even a few fitness intervals, you’ll piece together a series of sexy moves to create hotter-than-hot combinations. Don’t be surprised if we turn down the lights and put on our own show. By the end of these hour-long mini workshops, you’ll have an arsenal of moves that you can use with or without a lap to dance on.
Frisky Fridays are usually held once or twice a month at our Midtown location. New routines and surprises at every party! Some nights, you’ll get down with a chair, other nights you’ll be rolling on the floor or working with props. From burlesque to hip-hop to hard rock, we change up the moves and the music to make sure you never get bored. Read on for details about the music and dance styles that will be featured in the upcoming events. Tickets have been known to sell out, so advance registration is strongly encouraged.
Ages 21 and up, no dance experience required. Bring your girlfriends, and we won’t tell anyone if you spike your water bottles.
Frisky Friday Striptease Parties
- January 24, 2020 — Latin Heat feat. JLo + Shakira
- In honor of their upcoming headliner at the Super Bowl halftime show, we’re paying tribute to Jennifer Lopez and Shakira with some hip-shaking striptease choreo. Warm-up with easy to follow cardio routines to “El Anillo,” “Ojos Asi,” “Medicine,” “Beautiful Liar,” and more, then slow it down with a couple of steamy long-form combinations incorporating both chair and floor work. Heels encouraged for the second half of class.
- Feb. 14, 2020 — Strong & Sexy Dancing Valentines
- In addition to our usual booty-shaking, hip-grinding fun, we’re adding a sex toning workout to this V-Day weekend class focusing on exercises such as shoulder bridges and plank variations that have plenty of useful “extracurricular application.” Whether you’re looking to bring a sexy routine home to your Valentine or you just want to have fun and sweat away some calories, this dance party will leave you feeling strong and empowered.
- Feb. 28, 2020 — Twerk’d
- One of our most popular themes returns! Learn how to jiggle whatever junk you’ve got in your trunk. After a twerktorial covering the basics, you’ll pop, shake and wind through a series of dance routines. Feeling adventurous? Take your twerk to the floor, the wall or even upside down.
- 8:30 p.m. — 9:45 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor)
- $18 tickets include wine and refreshments; Members get an additional 20% off!
- Come dressed in comfortable workout clothes and bring a pair of heels if you like. You may wish to wear pants that cover your knees for routines that involve floor work (however, please note that modifications can be provided for those who prefer to stay standing).
Can’t make the above dates? Our instructors also offer striptease classes for private groups. Book a date at your convenience, choose a theme, let us know if you have any song requests and we’ll take it from there! Contact email@example.com to schedule.