Grab your girlfriends and let loose for the weekend with a racy striptease dance party!
Hot dance routines. Wine. Chocolate. Need we say more?
Build confidence and tone your entire body at our Frisky Friday striptease parties featuring smokin’ choreography, complimentary wine and refreshments!
After a full-body cardio warm up with isolations, follow-the-leader routines and possibly even a few fitness intervals, you’ll piece together a series of sexy moves to create hotter-than-hot combinations. Don’t be surprised if we turn down the lights and put on our own show. By the end of these hour-long mini workshops, you’ll have an arsenal of moves that you can use with or without a lap to dance on.
Frisky Fridays are usually held once or twice a month at our Midtown location. New routines and surprises at every party! Some nights, you’ll get down with a chair, other nights you’ll be rolling on the floor or working with props. From burlesque to hip-hop to hard rock, we change up the moves and the music to make sure you never get bored. Read on for details about the music and dance styles that will be featured in the upcoming events. Tickets have been known to sell out, so advance registration is strongly encouraged.
Ages 21 and up, no dance experience required. Bring your girlfriends, and we won’t tell anyone if you spike your water bottles!
Frisky Friday: Divas Night Out Striptease Party
- Friday, September 30 at 8:30 p.m. at Midtown Village (1301 Locust St., 2nd Floor)
- Burlesque: Master the art of the tease with some subtle yet showy burlesque style. Flirt, flaunt and leave a little to the imagination as you strut through a number of combinations suitable for any burlesque stage. Think Broadway meets erotic dancing. Don’t forget your stage name! Heels recommended.
- Friday, October 14
- Twerk’d: Our most popular Frisky Friday theme is back! Learn how to jiggle whatever junk you’ve got in your trunk. After a twerktorial covering the basics, you’ll pop, shake and wind through a series of dance routines. Feeling adventurous? Take your twerk to the floor, the wall or even upside down.
- Friday, October 28
- Trick or Treat: Up your striptease game with a few stripper-worthy “tricks” and techniques sure to “treat” any potential audience. And since Halloween is just around the corner, what better excuse to dig out a sexy costume or mysterious mask to work into a dance routine? After practicing your new tricks, we’ll show you how to incorporate them into a longer chair routine, then give you ideas for how to adapt those moves to suit whatever role play or music suits your fancy. Heels recommended for the latter half of class. Costumes, of course, are not required, but we’ll give you a $5 gift certificate if you come dressed up.
- All events from 8:30 p.m. — 9:30 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor)
- $15 tickets include wine and refreshments; members get an additional 20 percent off!
- Come dressed in comfortable workout clothes and bring a pair of heels if you like. You may wish to wear pants that cover your knees for routines that involve floor work (however, please note that modifications can be provided for those who prefer to stay standing).
Can’t make the above dates? Our instructors also offer striptease classes for private groups. Book a date at your convenience, choose a theme, let us know if you have any song requests and we’ll take it from there! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.