Let loose for the weekend with a racy striptease dance party!
Hot dance routines. Wine. Chocolate. Need we say more?
Build confidence and tone your entire body at our Frisky Friday striptease parties featuring smokin’ choreography, complimentary wine and refreshments!
After a full-body cardio warm up with isolations, follow-the-leader routines and possibly even a few fitness intervals, you’ll piece together a series of sexy moves to create hotter-than-hot combinations. Don’t be surprised if we turn down the lights and put on our own show. By the end of these hour-long mini workshops, you’ll have an arsenal of moves that you can use with or without a lap to dance on.
Frisky Fridays are usually held once or twice a month at our Midtown location. New routines and surprises at every party! Some nights, you’ll get down with a chair, other nights you’ll be rolling on the floor or working with props. From burlesque to hip-hop to hard rock, we change up the moves and the music to make sure you never get bored. Read on for details about the music and dance styles that will be featured in the upcoming events. Tickets have been known to sell out, so advance registration is strongly encouraged.
Ages 21 and up, no dance experience required. Bring your girlfriends, and we won’t tell anyone if you spike your water bottles.
Frisky Friday Striptease Parties
- June 22, 2018
- Lap Dance 101 — Up your striptease game as you learn techniques, tips and tricks to give a stripper-worthy lap dance; then piece together a “performance” routine using the chair as your stage. First, we’ll recreate Beyonce’s “Partition” sample from her spring Coachella show. Then, we’ll build a longer combo that you can bring back to your lap of choice using any kind of music you like. Heels highly recommended, pun intended.
- July 13, 2018
- Booty Pop — Drop, swirl, twerk and grind in this booty-themed party! You’ll be working that butt in all sorts of angles as you warm up with several follow-the-leader routines and then learn a longer combination. This week, we’re featuring SZA’s “The Weekend” with a bootylicious hip-hop routine inspired by choreographer Nicole Kirkland. Feel free to bring heels for the second half of class.
- July 27, 2018
- Stiletto Strip — Dominate the dance floor as you snake through this downright dirty hip-hop striptease workshop. After warming up to music from some of our favorite badass rap and pop divas, don your heels to learn this oh-so-explicit Yanis Marshall choreo to “My Neck My Back.” And yes, we will be using the original version of the song so come prepared for an ultra-explicit night. Heels highly recommended for the long-form routine, but you’re also welcome to dance barefoot or in sneakers.
- All events from 8:30 p.m. — 9:30 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor)
- $18 tickets include wine and refreshments; Members get an additional 20 percent off!
- Come dressed in comfortable workout clothes and bring a pair of heels if you like. You may wish to wear pants that cover your knees for routines that involve floor work (however, please note that modifications can be provided for those who prefer to stay standing).
Can’t make the above dates? Our instructors also offer striptease classes for private groups. Book a date at your convenience, choose a theme, let us know if you have any song requests and we’ll take it from there! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.