Let loose for the weekend with a racy striptease dance party!
Hot dance routines. Wine. Chocolate. Need we say more?
Build confidence and tone your entire body at our Frisky Friday striptease parties featuring smokin’ choreography, complimentary wine and refreshments!
After a full-body cardio warm up with isolations, follow-the-leader routines and possibly even a few fitness intervals, you’ll piece together a series of sexy moves to create hotter-than-hot combinations. Don’t be surprised if we turn down the lights and put on our own show. By the end of these hour-long mini workshops, you’ll have an arsenal of moves that you can use with or without a lap to dance on.
Frisky Fridays are usually held once or twice a month at our Midtown location. New routines and surprises at every party! Some nights, you’ll get down with a chair, other nights you’ll be rolling on the floor or working with props. From burlesque to hip-hop to hard rock, we change up the moves and the music to make sure you never get bored. Read on for details about the music and dance styles that will be featured in the upcoming events. Tickets have been known to sell out, so advance registration is strongly encouraged.
Ages 21 and up, no dance experience required. Bring your girlfriends, and we won’t tell anyone if you spike your water bottles.
Frisky Friday Striptease Parties
- August 16: Beyonce vs. Rihanna
- We had way too much fun combining these sexy singers at a Frisky Friday last year, so we’re doing a 2019 revival! We’ll “Roc You Out” with some “S&M” style floor “Work,” and travel round the “Partition” to show off our best “Diva” moves. Expect a blend of cardio hip-hop and slower striptease routines. Time permitting, we’ll cap off the night with a longer combination featuring each artist.
- August 23: Twerk’d
- Y’all just can’t get enough twerking, at least based on the requests we get, so get that booty ready for another round of twerk-tastic fun. After a twerktorial covering the basics, you’ll pop, shake and wind through a series of warm-up routines, then piece together a long-form choreography designed to show off all the best parts of your backside. Expect some throwbacks (like “Twerk” by City Girls and J-Lo’s “Booty,” of course) along with brand new combos.
- All events from 8:30 p.m. — 9:45 p.m. at our Midtown Village location (1301 Locust St, 2nd Floor)
- $18 tickets include wine and refreshments; Members get an additional 20% off!
- Come dressed in comfortable workout clothes and bring a pair of heels if you like. You may wish to wear pants that cover your knees for routines that involve floor work (however, please note that modifications can be provided for those who prefer to stay standing).
Can’t make the above dates? Our instructors also offer striptease classes for private groups. Book a date at your convenience, choose a theme, let us know if you have any song requests and we’ll take it from there! Contact email@example.com to schedule.