04 Apr Frisky EVERY Week!
Did you hear that we’re giving you even more opportunities to get down and dirty in April? Instead of only once or twice a month, we’ll get frisky EVERY Friday.
Warm-up with isolations and follow-the-leader routines, then piece together a series of sexy moves to build a hotter-than-hot combination. Classes also include fitness intervals designed to stretch and strengthen your entire body.
Burlesque performer Timaree Schmit and Urban Striptease instructor Deborah Hirsch will alternate teaching this ladies-only class, and they have lots of new combinations up their sleeves for the spring!
First up, Deb was a little “over-inspired” while preparing for the upcoming Fosse Fever workshop, which means all you Frisk-ettes will get brand-new Broadway burlesque on April 5. Hint hint — you’ll only perform this routine for a “man of distinction.” Or maybe the photo already gave it away 😉 Bring your sassiest attitude and some heels if you like!
Look forward to a new Christina routine later this spring, plus a few flashbacks with Ke$ha, Rhianna, Britney and more. Maybe we’ll even throw in some chairs and towels. If only we had a supply of canes, then we could get even more creative…
Anyway, we get sidetracked by all the possibilites. So come let loose with us on Fridays. You don’t need any dance experience, just a willingness to unleash your inner vixen and work up a sweat.
Frisky Fridays Striptease Aerobics
- What: An hour of seductive dancing. Ladies only, ages 18 and up.
- When: EVERY Friday from 7 p.m. – 7:50 p.m.
- Where: Major Moment, 1624 South St.
- Cost: $10 drop-in, one class card punch or FREE for members.
- Wear: Comfortable workout clothes and shoes. Bring a pair of heels for the last few minutes of class, if you like.
- Get there: Major Moment is easily accessible by the 2 or 17 bus, or a short walk from the Broad Street line (Lombard/South stop). Drivers can find a paid parking garage and metered parking on South Street. You might even snag a free spot if you venture further south.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org