Are you stir crazy??? Then come and dance with us tonight! We’re canceling most of our classes tonight (Thursday, Feb. 13) because of the hazardous road conditions caused by the snowstorm. But for those Center City dancers who can walk to our South Street studio, we’re keeping one special class on the schedule.
Join Besiana for a Cardio Pop/Zumba mashup at 6:30 p.m. at 1624 South St. Besiana normally teaches her Cardio Pop class in Midtown, but tonight she’ll move to Major Moment so that folks who usually attend Lael’s Zumba also have a chance to dance. And if you need an incentive to brave the snowy walk to the studio, how does half-price drop-in sound? Dance for an hour for only $6 and save your class card punches for later. No payment necessary for members, of course.
Please bring a dry pair of dance shoes or sneakers to change into when you get to the studio so that we can keep the dance floor dry.
Cardio Pop-Zumba Snowpocalypse Mashup
- When: Thursday, Feb. 13 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Major Moment Studio, 1624 South St.
- Cost: $6 drop-in (half-price!) or one punch on a class card or FREE for members
- Bring: Dry shoes to dance in and your water bottles
- Why: Because you’re so crazy about dancing that even a snowstorm won’t hold you back