“Dance-mas” Holiday Burn
- Monday, Dec. 25 at 7 p.m. in Midtown (1301 Locust St., 2nd Floor)
- This will be the only class on on Christmas so please sign up in advance to ensure your spot. $13 drop-in or use a Class Card, FREE for Members.
Chassés & Champagne
- Sunday, Dec. 31 at 1 p.m. in Rittenhouse (1624 South St) Register here.
- $18 drop-in or FREE for Unlimited + Ballet Members.
Pre-NYE Cardio Pop Countdown
Cap off the year with an afternoon dance party featuring a playlist “countdown” of the hottest songs of 2017 led by Timaree, Michelle and Deb. Dance your heart out to all your favorite pop singles of the year, from “Despacito” to “That’s What I Like” and more. We’ll even have a few music-related trivia questions with prizes for the correct answers.
- Sunday, Dec. 31 at 2 p.m. in Midtown. Register here.
- $15 in advance; $20 the day off. *Early-bird discounts cannot be combined with Member discounts; Members will automatically get the best deal, which will be at least 20 percent off.
- Thurs. Dec. 21 – No Barre Fit or Tap Tonic; all other classes as usual
- Fri. Dec. 22 – Sat. Dec. 23 – No POUND, all other classes as usual
- Sun. Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve: No Power Stretch, BalletEXTREME or Ballet. However, we will still have two cardio classes: Dance Party Boot Camp (11 a.m., Rittenhouse) and Hip-Hop Cardio (11:30 a.m., Fairmount)
- Mon. Dec. 25 – Christmas: NO Regular Classes, just the “Dance-mas” Holiday Burn at 7 p.m.
- Tues. Dec. 26 – Dance Party Boot Camp in Midtown, Cardio Pop in South Philly and Hip-Hop in Rittenhouse as usual. All other classes canceled.
- Wed. Dec. 27 – No Contemporary, Hip-Hop or Bollywood Tech. All other classes.
- Thurs. Dec. 28 – Sat. Dec. 30 – Classes as usual.
- Sun. Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve: All morning classes except BalletEXTREME, plus our Chassés & Champagne all-levels Ballet class at 1 p.m. and Pre-NYE Cardio Pop Dance Countdown at 2 p.m.
- Mon. Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day: No Classes
- Tues. Jan. 2 – No Cardio Pop in South Philly or Intermediate Hip-Hop in Rittenhouse. All other classes resume as usual at all four studios!