‘Tis the season for holiday soirees, so we’re jumping on board with some awesome dance parties to keep you HOT in this chilly winter weather!
“Dance-mas” Holiday Burn
Whether you want to burn off those Christmas cookies or just have the day off and need some entertainment, we’ve got you covered. Join Michelle & Deb in jingling everything but bells during this cardio jam at our Midtown studio. Expect an hour of high-energy, easy-to-follow routines: a mix of Cardio Pop, Hip-Hop, international music and, of course, a few holiday tunes to round off the season! Beginners welcome.
- Monday, Dec. 25 at 7 p.m. in Midtown (1301 Locust St., 2nd Floor)
- This will be the only class on on Christmas so please sign up in advance to ensure your spot. $13 drop-in or use a Class Card, FREE for Members.
Pre-NYE Dance Party Workout
Cap off the year with an afternoon dance party featuring a playlist “countdown” of the hottest songs of 2017 led by Timaree, Michelle and Deb. Dance your heart out to all your favorite pop singles of the year, from “Despacito” to “That’s What I Like” and more. We’ll even have a few music-related trivia questions with prizes for the correct answers.
- Sunday, Dec. 31 at 2 p.m. in Midtown. Register here.
- $15 in advance; $20 the day off. Members automatically get 20 percent off!
Please also keep an eye on our online schedule toward the end of this month as we’ll be reducing some classes around Christmas and New Year’s. Here’s a brief outline of what’s changing:
- Thurs. Dec. 21 – No Barre Fit or Tap Tonic; all other classes as usual
- Sun. Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve: No Power Stretch
- Mon. Dec. 25 – Christmas: NO Regular Classes, only the “Dance-mas” Holiday Burn at 7 p.m.
- Tues. Dec. 26 – Sat. Dec. 30 – Most classes as usual
- Sun. Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve: Most morning classes as usual plus our Pre-NYE Cardio Pop Dance Countdown at 2 p.m.
- Mon. Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day: No Classes
- Tues. Jan. 2 – Our full line-up of classes resumes at all four studios!