Ballet’s not just for kids and pros. It’s time for you to step up to the barre!
Choose from six ballet classes every week:
Beginner Ballet I
- Sundays from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. at Rittenhouse
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. at Rittenhouse
- Fridays from 4:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. at Rittenhouse **NEW in 2017!**
- Perfect for those who have never done ballet before or can’t really remember what you learned way back when. 🙂
Beginner Ballet II
- Fridays from 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. at Midtown
- Saturdays from 11 am. to 12:15 p.m. at Rittenhouse
- Great for students with a bit more understanding of basic ballet terms and choreography.
Advanced Beginner Ballet
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. at Rittenhouse (Major Moment, 1624 South St.)
- Our more “advanced” ballet class is perfect for students with some prior ballet experience.
*If you’re unsure which section is right for you, just drop in and see how you feel (we won’t quiz you on your ballet experience!) or email Beverly, our ballet mistress: email@example.com. The barre purposefully limits the size of the classes so our instructors can give individual attention to everyone. If you want an extra challenge, just ask!*
- Cost: $17 drop-in for non-members; FREE for ballet members.
Due to the length and genre of the class, we do not accept our regular class cards at ballet.
- Appropriate attire is necessary for ballet class! Please wear tights or form-fitting leggings/pants (nothing baggy!) and ballet slippers or socks.
- We recommend Baum’s Dancewear (ask about the Philly Dance Fitness discount!) or Discount Dance Supply for affordable attire
Ballet aficionados should also check out our small group Pointe and Pre-Pointe classes as well as our Barre classes (BalletEXTREME and Barre Fit), which combine ballet, core work and strength conditioning into programs that anyone, regardless of dance experience, can do.
If you’re looking for more personal attention, private lessons are also available. Prices range from $70 per hour for one student to $85 for a semi-private lesson for up to four students. Simply contact us to schedule your lesson or learn more!