05 Mar A CHEESY Workout + Happy Hour
March 5, 2021
Did you know that the owners of RippedPHL and Philly Dance Fitness both grew up in the same city in Wisconsin, attended the same schools and graduated high school the same year? And they both just so happened to open fitness businesses in the great city of Philadelphia. In honor of this bizarrely awesome coincidence, they’re teaming up for an outdoor fitness party.
Cycle through rounds of weight-training and cardio dance, then celebrate your hard work with some treats imported from WI (think: cheese and beer….Yes, we know it’s not healthy but let’s be real — the dairy state isn’t exactly known for low-calorie foods. You can make up for the indulgence by pushing extra hard during the workout!)
*Note that we will continue to follow pandemic safety protocols, including social distancing and face masks. Space will be limited because of this, so reserve your spots early!
- Thursday, March 25 from 4:30 p.m. — 6 p.m.
- Outdoors at Carpenter Green (17th & Carpenter Streets)
- Sweat through circuits of strength and cardio dance with Katie, Deb, Andrew and Timaree. Then socialize with a Wisconsin-style “happy (half) hour”
- Tickets: $18. Unlimited members of Philly Dance Fitness & Ripped get half off!! (Members, email us for your discount code!)
- Rain date: Fri. March 26, same time