Burn calories as you bust a move to hot hip-hop songs!
If dancing at a nightclub is your idea of fun, this program is for you. Class starts with easy-to-follow warm-up movements and builds on those steps to create short combinations set to the hottest pop and hip-hop tunes.
While you’ll learn choreography in this class, the focus will be more about keeping the heart rate up than perfecting technique. Like Zumba®, no dance experience is required. Swag is optional, too.
- Monday (House Party Fitness) with Brooke from 6:00 p.m to 6:50 p.m. at Midtown, 1301 Locust St. 2nd floor
- Tuesday with Angela from 6 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. at Major Moment Studio, 1624 South Street, Philadelphia
- Wednesday (House Party Fitness) with Sharice from 6:30 p.m. to 7:20 p.m. at Midtown, 1301 Locust St.
- Thursday with Maya from 7 p.m. to 7:50 p.m. in South Philly, 1170 S. Broad St.
- Cost: $12 drop-in, one punch on a class card or FREE for members
- Attire: Comfortable clothes, jazz shoes or sneakers
House Party Fitness
For those of you who just can’t get enough hip-hop, check out House Party Fitness©.
You know the type of party where the music is pumpin’, the bass is pounding, and you don’t want the party to end? Well, that’s what this class feels like.
Created by ACE certified personal trainer Brooke Blair, House Party Fitness© is a cardio hip-hop fitness program set to the hottest urban music from hip-hop (old and new school), ragga, house, top-40, R&B, electronic, and reggaeton. In addition to cardio conditioning, House Party Fitness© strengthens major muscle groups by incorporating resistance training of the arms, lower body and core. Whether using your own body weight, bands, or balls, HPF will give you a TOTAL body workout.
Enjoy the music you love, work your style, feel great, look great and have a blast at the same time. The party is hoppin’ and all are invited!